APPLY TO CATAPULT YOUR PROJECT
Imagine 40 to 50 super smart and creative minds in one room, all working to bring your idea to life.
That’s what Creative Catapult is all about- in person crowdsourced solutions to complex, multi-stakeholder, multi-dimensional challenges for creative organizations and community-impact projects.
Applicants for Creative Catapult must have:
- Stated vision and objective
- Some preliminary groundwork/research
- Preliminary list of key stakeholders
- Preliminary estimates about project/community impact
Accepted Applicants receive:
- One half-day (4 hours) highly focused, collaborative, facilitated workshop to help effectively accelerate the project timeline
- Curated participant base (key stakeholders, as well as invited guests with experience and know-how related to challenge at hand)
- Fully customized design and facilitation of the workshop, including prep-work and post-work to document event output and next steps
All workshops happen at Eastworks in Easthampton, MA.